Jagannatha Hora is a free astrology software, designed and written by P.V.R. Narasimha Rao, it is matchless in terms of its range of calculations offered, technical expertise, facility for customization and ease of use.
(1) When SSS is selected as the siddhanta (planetary model) and some sunrise definitions are selected, JHora 7.5 freezes. This is fixed.
(2) In nakshatra dasas, an option is added to shift dasa lordships by any number of nakshatras. For example, one can start Vimsottari dasa from Ardra (instead of Krittika). Then Ardra (instead of Krittika) will give 6 years of Sun dasa, Punarvasu (instead of Rohini) will give 10 years Moon dasa, Pushyami (instead of Mrigasira) will give 7 years of Mars dasa, and so on. [This is recommended by "Lomasha Samhita" for some charts.]
(3) Vimsottari dasa can now be computed using complete anti-zodiacal reckoning (e.g. Rahu-centric theory).
(4) With the same calculation options, planetary longitudes with 7.5 were off from those with 7.4 by a few arc-sec. Values given by 7.4 were accurate and 7.5 drik siddhanta calculation of planets had a bug. This bug is fixed.
(5) Chara dasa, Yogardha dasa, Trikona dasa, Lagna Kendradi Rasi dasa and AK Kendradi Graha dasa can be calculated in divisional charts now.